Travel Insurance Cover
Our aim is to provide good travel insurance cover at competitive prices. We offer a range of policies to cover your needs and if you have any questions you can contact our friendly Customer Service team for help in understanding the different types of cover so that you may decide what is suitable for your particular requirements. Policies can be tailored to your chosen level of acceptable risk by reducing or increasing certain elements which you may decide are of lesser or greater importance when you buy holiday insurance.
Our travel insurance policies include:
- Up to £15 million medical cover
- Up to £5,000 cancellation cover
- Over 30 sporting activities
- Cover for up to 85 years of age on our policies (older customers please visit Goodtogoinsurance.com now for a great value quote including the option to add pre-existing medical conditions.)
- Redundancy cover
Pre-existing Medical Condition?
Sorry but this policy does not cover any pre-existing medical conditions, please visit Goodtogoinsurance.com now for a great value quote including the option to add pre-existing medical conditions.
More than just holiday insurance cover
At 24DrTravel.com, we have assembled a comprehensive and informative selection of reference material for travellers. In addition to general information about popular resort destinations, such as the language spoken, currency used, type of power supply and safety of the water supply; you will find advice as to how to plan for your trip, health considerations and how to travel safely. There is information on common diseases encountered when holidaying overseas and the recommended types and timings for the various vaccinations and immunisations required for particular areas.
We want you to buy holiday insurance which you feel gives you good travel insurance cover for you and your holiday, so don't delay, get a quote now!
Book with Confidence
- 24 hour emergency assistance
- Secure online booking
Book with Security
Dr Travel Tips
- Before you travel you should call your bank and let them know where you are travelling and the dates of your trip to avoid bank card issues.
- If you are travelling on business and you only use your laptop when plugged in to the mains, remove the battery before you travel to reduce the weight.
- To reduce the effects of jetlag, a few days before you leave you should try to go to bed a little earlier if you are flying east and a little later if you are flying west.